Lessons Learned From My Injury



🎇 Download my NEW August Yoga Calendar 🎇 http://bit.ly/augustflow

Hey yogis, as many of you know, I injured my knee and thumb and at the end of March which resulted in 2 bone bruises, ligament damage and a partial ACL tear. While I'm recovering well, I'm still not fully healed and the healing process is very slow. For about a month, I was couch-bound and unable to do basic things like get in and out of bed, walk, clean, cook, drive, etc let alone do yoga! Being injured can be extremely depressing and discouraging especially when you don't know when you will get better or IF you will get better. However, this process also has a bright side. I learned a lot about myself and others through this process and wanted to share with you the main lessons I learned from this injury. I know it's a bit of a long video, I have a tendancy to talk a lot! Believe it or not, it was actually closer to 50 minutes before I edited it!!! I'd love to hear from you... Have you been injured? How did you cope with it? What were the lessons you learned?



See you on the mat!
Let's Stay In Touch!


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2M5SX5K
Lessons Learned From My Injury Lessons Learned From My Injury Reviewed by Private Met on 6:37:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.