NEW South of France Yoga Retreat!

Yoga - Food - Wine - Culture
How would you like to spend a week in the South of France with me?
I have a brand new retreat on September 7-14, 2019 and would love for you to join me!
This retreat is for the yogi who enjoys the finer things in life... The Chateau is located in France’s best kept secret, the Dordogne Pourpre region, which is renowned for it’s gastronomy and wine. You can expect a week filled with cultural excursions that showcase the best of what the region has to offer as well as some fun yoga classes and mouth-watering food.
We will have some wonderful excursions throughout the week to make the most of our time in this beautiful region. We'll explore caves and castles and even go on an old-fashioned truffle hunt!
Mornings will begin with a yoga and meditation practice either on the outdoor platform or the indoor yoga room. All mats and props are provided so you can pack light!
I've scheduled quite a bit of free time during this retreat so that you can enjoy your stay and make the most of what the chateau has to offer. You'll find a heated swimming pool, a hard surface tennis court, an orchard with loads of cherry, plum, apricot, peach, apple, walnut and pear trees; and an enclosed rock garden with bubbling fountain behind the pool area.
This is a retreat I've been planning for a very long time and I'm so excited to be able to invite you along!
There's a lot more I could tell you about this retreat but I want to keep this post short and sweet. You can find prices, itinerary and tons of other photos on my website.
I have a feeling spots will go fast for this one..
PS - For those of you who can't make it to this retreat, I'll be announcing a Costa Rica one for November 2019 in a month or so :)


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2BeBiYO
NEW South of France Yoga Retreat! NEW South of France Yoga Retreat! Reviewed by Private Met on 7:45:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.