I've been nominated for an award! (+ new beginner flow inside)

Hey yogis,
I've got a brand new flow for you this week aimed for beginners who want to improve their overall strength and flexibility.
This is a short and sweet 20 minute flow that you can easily fit into your schedule!
Speaking of classes that are short and sweet... have you signed up for my "Everything in 30" challenge yet?
This 31 day yoga calendar is ideal for those of you who prefer shorter practices due to busy schedules. 
"Everything in 30" is a program that combines Yin, Vinyasa and Hatha yoga to give you the ideal balance of strength, flexibility and stress relief.
All classes are 25-35 minutes long and are great for all levels.
Every day features a new yoga class from the Yoga with Kassandra YouTube library which you can stream or download. Discover videos you've never done before and take the guess work out of choosing a class!
By joining the October yoga challenge you will receive:
  • A downloadable yoga calendar that links to my YouTube videos
  • 31 yoga classes available to download (yours to keep forever)
  • A private YouTube playlist
  • Mix of Vinyasa, Hatha and Yin Yoga classes
  • Classes 25-35 minutes long
  • Community support from other yogis and yours truly!
Finally this week I received the wonderful news that my book Yin Yogawas longlisted for the Hearst Big Book Awards 2018! It was featured in Women's Health Magazine UK August issue pictured below. (Sorry for the glare! Took it from my phone in a haste...)
I'm extremely honored for the nomination... I can honestly say that writing this book was the hardest project I've ever undertaken so to know that it is being well received and appreciated makes all the difference.
If you would like to support my work by purchasing the book for yourself (or for a friend!), you can do so here: http://geni.us/ywkbook
That's it for now, thank you so much for taking the time to read. Hope you have a wonderful week!
(PS - We still have spots in our upcoming October New Moon Retreat at Yoga Attic!)
Let's Stay In Touch!


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2N6ccfb
I've been nominated for an award! (+ new beginner flow inside) I've been nominated for an award! (+ new beginner flow inside) Reviewed by Private Met on 7:08:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.