NEW October Challenge + Calendar Inside!

Hey yogis, September is almost over and I have no idea where the time has gone!!
I'm not too sad about it though because October is my favorite month :)
I love this time of year... The leaves change color, it's my birthday (turning 28!) and we celebrate Halloween which I LOVE.
Every month I put out a new challenge and for October, the program is called ​"Everything in 30". 
This 31 day yoga calendar is ideal for those of you who prefer shorter practices due to busy schedules. 
"Everything in 30" combines Yin, Vinyasa and Hatha yoga to give you the ideal balance of strength, flexibility and stress relief.
All classes are 25-35 minutes long and are great for all levels.
Every day features a new yoga class from the Yoga with Kassandra YouTube library which you can stream or download. Discover videos you've never done before and take the guess work out of choosing a class!
By joining the October yoga challenge you will receive:
  • A downloadable yoga calendar that links to my YouTube videos
  • 31 yoga classes available to download (yours to keep forever)
  • A private YouTube playlist
  • Mix of Vinyasa, Hatha and Yin Yoga classes
  • Classes 25-35 minutes long
  • Community support from other yogis and yours truly!
I'll also be giving away a signed copy of my Yin Yoga book to one lucky student who joins the challenge :)
I really hope you'll decide to join us! Challenges are a great way to get out of a rut and following a curated program ensures you have a well rounded practice.
If you don't think this October challenge is suitable for you, you can also browse all of my previous calendars by CLICKING HERE.
That's it for now, have a wonderful week!
See you on the mat.
Kassandra


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2NZcqcD
NEW October Challenge + Calendar Inside! NEW October Challenge + Calendar Inside! Reviewed by Private Met on 1:03:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.