Yin vs Restorative - What's The Difference?

Is Yin Yoga the same as Restorative Yoga? This is a question I've gotten over and over throughout the years and I'm finally addressing it my latest video!
The short answer is NO, they are not the same.
HOWEVER, they have a lot of similarities!
The main differences stem from their varied origins and intentions but what links them together is their asanas and methodologies.
Speaking of Yin Yoga, in about a week (gasp!!) I'll be launching my very own Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training!
I've worked so incredibly hard on this and to be perfectly honest I'm very nervous and scared to be launching it, but I'm also extremely excited!! This is something so many of you have been asking for a long time now.
If you're interested in taking part in the Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training, you can sign up for the waiting list by CLICKING HERE. By being on this list you'll be the first to know when registration opens and you will also be given a time-sensitive discount. I'm aiming for an early to mid-November launch so keep your eyes out for the email!!
INFORMATION ON PRICE + CURRICULUM WILL BE COMING TO YOU VERY SOON!!
(I don't want to go into too many details but YES, it will be Yoga Alliance accredited and YES, it will be open to everybody! Not just yoga teachers) 😁
If you have any inclination at all to do this training, I HIGHLY recommend adding your name to the waitlist. I can guarantee that the price offered to this group will be the lowest it will ever be.
I hope you're as excited as I am!!
See you on the mat!
See you on the mat!
Let's Stay In Touch!


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2PHcC10
Yin vs Restorative - What's The Difference? Yin vs Restorative - What's The Difference? Reviewed by Private Met on 8:30:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.