Upper back yin, BIG milestone and LAST CALL for Costa Rica!


Hey yogis, I wanted to let you know that I only have 4 spots left in my upcoming Costa Rica retreat! (2 rooms, shared occupancy)

If you've been thinking about going, now's the time to book! These spots will go fast. Learn more about it here or feel free to reply to this email if you have questions.
Yesterday I reached a big milestone on YouTube.. I now have more than 200,000 subscribers!! 😱
I'm so thankful.. thank you to everyone who subscribes and watches my videos, it means the world to me. I'm coming up on the 5 year anniversary mark on YouTube too which is pretty crazy.. Feels like I just started my channel yesterday! Time flies when you're having fun 😋
Staying on the topic of YouTube, today is Thursday which means I have a brand new class for you.
If you've been shoveling snow, sitting at a desk a lot, carrying small children or simply feel tense in your upper body, you'll want to make time for this one!

This 40 minute practice focuses on relieving tension in your mid + upper back and shoulders. You'll need two blocks, suitable for all levels.
Finally, I wanted to let you know that registration for my yin training is still open :) I received a few emails this week from yogis who thought I closed down registration after the holidays. Not so!
I now have over 30+ positive reviews from students who've graduated.. It blows my mind! I love yin yoga and it's so exciting to see others care for it as much as I do.
This is ideal for yoga teachers who want to invest in their continuing education and learn to serve different audiences.
This course offers all the benefits of online instruction, without sacrificing the personal touch of in-studio classes. Not only can you complete the training on your own time, but the comprehensive curriculum will effectively prepare you to teach students at every stage of their practice.
So, what is included in this course?
  • 20+ video lessons (new ones added yearly)
  • 8 yin yoga classes
  • a copy of my book "Yin Yoga: Stretch the Mindful Way" sent to you via mail!
  • a 100-page IN-DEPTH + extensive teacher training manual
  • final quiz
  • certificate of completion
  • teacher and community support
  • LIFETIME ACCESS TO NEW CONTENT
There is such a huge demand for more restorative styles of yoga right now.
If interested.. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
That's it for now, have a wonderful day yogis!
Kassandra
http://bit.ly/2APxYAH


from Yoga with Kassandra http://bit.ly/2T0Q9u7
Upper back yin, BIG milestone and LAST CALL for Costa Rica! Upper back yin, BIG milestone and LAST CALL for Costa Rica! Reviewed by Private Met on 2:04:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.