I'm getting married this weekend!! 😱 (plus two new videos)

Hey yogis,
I can't believe it but I'm getting married on Saturday!! Please send good vibes for sunshine as we are hoping to be able to do the ceremony outdoors.
Due to the wedding and mini-honeymoon we are taking, I won't be posting any new videos next week. I'll be back the first week of July!
However, this week you get a double dose of me because I uploaded a video yesterday and will have another one up on Thursday 😃
Let's start with this week's new video!
You guys seemed to really enjoy my first coffee chat video (link here if you missed it) so I made a new one, this one talking about how I cope with anxiety.
Obviously this is a personal and somewhat sensitive subject, but I really hope it will help some of you. These are my personal strategies and tips for managing anxiety and I'd love to know what you think.
If you missed it, last week I uploaded a Yin Yoga for Hip Flexibility class to my channel!
It's pretty intense so I wouldn't recommend it for beginners, definitely have some props close by.
That's it for now!! Wish me luck for my big day 😉 See you on the mat!
Let's Stay In Touch!


from Yoga with Kassandra http://bit.ly/2XpqwbK
I'm getting married this weekend!! 😱 (plus two new videos) I'm getting married this weekend!! 😱 (plus two new videos) Reviewed by Private Met on 10:38:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.