Your weekly Yoga with Kassandra newsletter ❤️

Hey yogis, happy Sunday!
I've got some new content and updates to share with you this week.
First up, my videos were featured in Cosmo (twice!) 😍 Check out the article HERE.
On Thursday I also released a new class and I would love for you to try it.
It's a 30 min intermediate vinyasa class for core & lower body strength. Get ready to work!
You can find it on YouTube and in my mobile app.
APP USERS - Exciting update!
There's been a layout change to make things even easier for you.
When you open your app now you'll see a tab called "This Month" which is where this month's challenge is 😊 I think this will make it a lot easier to navigate but let me know what you think.
Remember that the app is also available on Roku now 🤩
If you'd like to try it for yourself, start your 7 day free trial by CLICKING HERE or by heading to the app store on your phone.
ONLINE COURSE UPDATES
Finally, just reminding everyone that in November I'll be adding new content to my Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training which means the price will be increasing a bit. If you've wanted to join, now's the best time.
I also recently released YouTube 101 course for those of you interested in teaching yoga online.
That's it for now! Talk soon,
Kassandra
P.S - Have you joined our Facebook group yet?


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2mylwkv
Your weekly Yoga with Kassandra newsletter ❤️ Your weekly Yoga with Kassandra newsletter ❤️ Reviewed by Private Met on 6:51:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.