BEHIND THE SCENES: Yoga Video Shoot!


NEW ONLINE YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING!


Hey yogis! So many of you have asked me questions about my process for filming videos for YouTube so I decided to take you along my latest one and vlog about the experience :) This was a small production shoot which means I was doing it all by myself! If you've ever wanted to start your own channel but felt overwhelmed, hopefully this video will give you a few tips. I love sharing more about my life with you guys and am having a lot of fun doing some more personal-style vlogs. If there's anything else you would like to know about me or see on my channel, please leave a comment and let me know!
See you on the mat!
Let's Stay In Touch!


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2DENn9e
BEHIND THE SCENES: Yoga Video Shoot! BEHIND THE SCENES: Yoga Video Shoot! Reviewed by Private Met on 9:55:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.