BEHIND THE SCENES: Yoga Video Shoot!

Hey yogis, here's a quick recap of what's in this email if you don't have time to read the whole thing:
First up, I've got a new video on YouTube where I take you behind the scenes of a video shoot.
I show you how I plan, prepare and film my online yoga classes. Hopefully this will help some of you who want to start your own channels and entertain the rest of you :P
If you live in or around Ottawa, in January 2019 my friend Tina (owner of Yoga Attic) and I are leading a year-long program called ALIVE.
ALIVE is a journey of self-discovery, connection and intention. Every month we'll meet at Yoga Attic for a full day retreat which includes yoga, intention setting, delicious food, guest speakers, time spent in nature, journaling, group activities, a book club and so much more.
If you'd like to set aside one full day a month to yourself to reconnect, our early bird discount is valid until November 25th!
This is your permission slip to slow down, focus on yourself, eat delicious food and infuse your life with intention. The essence of this program is CONNECTION. Connection to self, to community, to nature and to spirit.
Finally, I've heard from a lot of you that you really want to take my Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training but can't afford the one time payment.
I've decided to go ahead and introduce a 3 month payment plan for my Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training! :)
I'm so incredibly proud of this training and I'm starting to see the first few people graduating!!! It's surreal.
The feedback has been STELLAR and I can't tell you how many tears of joy I've cried...
I started working on this YTT more than 2 years ago! It took me a long time to put it together because I have very high standards for myself and wanted to be sure that I could give you your money's worth.
This training is meaningful, deep, well-rounded and everything I wanted it to be.
See you on the mat!
Let's Stay In Touch!


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2FzlXEf
BEHIND THE SCENES: Yoga Video Shoot! BEHIND THE SCENES: Yoga Video Shoot! Reviewed by Private Met on 10:20:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.