Can you do 15 min of yoga EVERY DAY for 31 days?

Hey yogis, I've got a brand new class on my YouTube channel that I think you will enjoy :)
By popular request, I've gone ahead and created a new minimal cues flow. These types of practices are ideal for more experienced students or teachers. Since I won't be talking much, you need to know proper asana alignment and modifications if needed.
Have you ever heard the saying that a little bit of yoga every day is better than an hour of yoga every week?
I fully agree with that statement!
As someone who can't always fit in a 60 or 90 minute practice, I don't think a day ever goes by where I don't do a few poses to stretch, breathe and FEEL GOOD.
I know for many of us December is a very busy month and can also be quite stressful. Whenever I'm overwhelmed the first thing to go is my yoga practice, which is counter-intuitive because that's when I need it most!
That's why for the month of December I've put together a challenge I think we can all enjoy and fit into our day.
The December "15 min Daily Yoga" challenge is suitable for all levels and includes all yoga styles - there is truly something for everyone!
All you need is 10-20 minutes a day. Who's in?
In other news, a few people have graduated from my Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training now and it is absolutely surreal... 💜 It's such an honor and a privilege to be someone's teacher in this capacity. I don't take it lightly.
To invest your time and money with someone requires a lot of trust and I will do all I can to earn and keep your trust. I poured my heart and soul into this training and am already planning the new modules I'll be adding next year 😊
A few days ago one of the recent graduates posted a review of my course on Yoga Alliance (my first one!) and I wanted to share it with you here.
"This training was fantastic. Very thorough, organized well and flowed nicely. I really found it to be beneficial and really enjoyed learning from Kassandra. I especially enjoyed the video modules paired with the manual it really helped to be able to refer back to these and to really understand each section. She is a wealth of knowledge and a teaching inspiration. I got a lot out of this training!"
Wherever you are Patti, thank you so much for your kind words. You've made my day!
That's it for now! See you on the mat!


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2ShWalj
Can you do 15 min of yoga EVERY DAY for 31 days? Can you do 15 min of yoga EVERY DAY for 31 days? Reviewed by Private Met on 12:34:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.