NEW Costa Rica Retreat!

Leave the hustle and bustle of the big city behind. It's time to unplug and reconnect. I'm so excited to announce that I'll be leading a Costa Rica Yoga Retreat November 22-29, 2019!

This is a retreat all about RELAXING and CONNECTING. While we will have a few scheduled activities, for the most part this retreat will focus on spending time on the beach, in nature and with yourself to recharge and relax.
Each guest will have their own private bungalow in a lush tropical “Garden of Eden” on the edge of the jungle. The perfect combination of jungle and beach!
I've been to Puerto Viejo a few times now and am planning on going back this winter because it's my absolute favorite place on earth! I love it there so so much and I would love to share it with you. I ran this retreat in February and it sold out very fast, so I encourage you to book soon if it's something you're interested in.
To view the itinerary and read more about this lovely trip, click the link below.
Hope you can join :)
Let's Stay In Touch!


from Yoga with Kassandra https://ift.tt/2QMZx6P
NEW Costa Rica Retreat! NEW Costa Rica Retreat! Reviewed by Private Met on 9:55:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.