I got ENGAGED!💍😱 (and other news)

That's right yogis! I'm engaged 😊 2019 is off to a seriously great start!
A few weeks ago I launched my NEW Yoga with Kassandra mobile app which has been in the making for almost two years now.
A few days ago I said YES to marrying my best friend.
Today I woke up to see that one of my videos reached 1 million views, 😱 something that's never happened before. (It's THIS VIDEO for anyone curious)
I'm not sure what the rest of the year has in store for me but I can't wait to find out!! I think it's going to be a good one 😍
In other news, I usually only upload on Thursdays but this week I've got a bonus video for you.
This is a tutorial to help you get into Half Moon pose. I'll show you different ways of getting to it through Warrior 2, Triangle, using a block and using the wall.
You can also find this video in my mobile app 😊 You can download the app by CLICKING HERE or by going to the app store on your phone!
(We'll be launching a web version of this app as well as a Roku and Amazon Fire integration later this year, stay tuned)
That's it for now, I hope you're having a great 2019 so far.
Let's Stay In Touch!


from Yoga with Kassandra http://bit.ly/2IcQgBM
I got ENGAGED!💍😱 (and other news) I got ENGAGED!💍😱 (and other news) Reviewed by Private Met on 10:31:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

M.A. Powered by Blogger.